I must share this with you guys! So you all probably heard a lot about benefits of olive oil. So did i. However i've never tried it since couple days ago. And OMG it is amazing!!! So what i did was, i put olive oil trough all my hair, put a towel over it, and left it for couple hours. Oh and before putting the oil into my hair i heated it a bit, so it would be warm, but not hot. So after leaving it for 2 hours, i washed my hair as normal, just needed to wash them twice with shampoo, so that olive oil would be completely washed out. And what do think?! My hair looks sooo much healther already, after only one use. I can't believe how soft and shiny the hair looks! Seriously try it!
Did you know that there is so many different ways to use olive oil for your health and beauty? Here are some of them. I hope it will be useful for you!
- Fingernails and Toenails: Use a bit of olive oil to moisturize cuticles, or mix oil and water and soak your hands before a manicure.
- Control hair frizz: Comb a bit of olive oil through dry hair to tame the frizz and flyaways on humid days or in the winter.
- DIY Lip balm: Mix olive oil and melted beeswax in a 1:1 ratio, with an essential oil for fragrance, and say goodbye to dry and chapped lips.
- Exfoliate your face and hands: Rub your skin with olive oil, then scrub with sugar or coarse salt, and rinse.
- Remove makeup: Dab a bit under your eyes, on your cheeks and forehead, then wipe with a damp cloth.