Saturday, June 25, 2011

Summer'11 must - have!

Hey guys! So every year i do a list of my must - have items. It helps me to spend my money only on the things that  reaally want and not on those that catches your eye. I had so much fun making this list, so i hope you will enjoy reading it!! Best of luck!
Bright colours. Why not? You must have some kind of colour pop this summer!



70's inspired fashion. Yup it's all about high - waisted flair pants, pleated skirts and printed jumpsuits.







Eclectic prints. Prepare a serious dose of confidence and wear this.
Jumpsuits. You know whats the best part? You already have pants and shirt at the same time!


Harem pants. I love these one cuz  not only the model of the pants is great, but also nude tone is very popular this summer.
Lace. What can be more feminine and more flirty?
 I would love to know what are your must-haves for this summer?

1 comment:

  1. i should make a must-have list. i always end up with things i already have, lol

    tnx for your comment :)

    http://yellowbuttonss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your opinion!!!